Another release for you! This time it’s fairly small, due to assorted work on longer-term projects, as well as a meeting including the main team in Chicago. Thanks to nikki for a lot of i18n fixes, and chirlu for the new reorder cover art UI, adding to the MetaBrainz team’s work!
The biggest user-facing change is that cover art can now be reordered by drag-and-drop. Thanks to chirlu for that patch!
The git tag for this release is
- [MBS-7074] – Regression: Inline search from an entity page finds the same entity
- [MBS-7095] – ISRC/ISWC bubble shows [removed] when adding a recording/work
- [MBS-7115] – Collections page only shows the first 25 collections.
- [MBS-7154] – Attach CD TOC : some”show tracklist” buttons don’t work
- [MBS-7169] – Internal server error loading non-existent relationship type page
- [MBS-7174] – Artist level Vimeo links are matched to the wrong relationship type
- [MBS-7175] – “Add Release” doesn’t seem to check the data in Label field in any way, says any text in label field is valid, gives no error
- [MBS-7177] – Selecting a rel then another in the relationship editor causes a weird mixup
- [MBS-7197] – Releases ISE when release groups are merged
- [MBS-4374] – Use drag’n drop for re-ordering cover arts
- [MBS-5869] – “New Image Goes Here” wrap-around
- [MBS-7194] – Compile templates to files, and cache template compilation for a longer period
- [MBS-5146] – Translation of “Quick Links” on http://i18n.mbsandbox.org/user/%5Busername%5D/edits/open overlaps the text next to it if too long.
- [MBS-5232] – Guess case modes and their descriptions untranslatable
- [MBS-5418] – Display of AE elections a bit broken when translated strings are longer than in English