The following changes were made for 2.1.0:
- Moved the python bindings into a new seperate project
- rewrote the mp3 duration detection code to be more robust by making it vastly easier. In the process the bitzi related code has been tossed. This should make the libary smaller and the mp3 duration checking faster.
- Due to the bitzi code being removed, the SHA1 and Bitprint related functions have been removed.
- Added query items for Release Dates/Countries, Amazon Asins and Amazon cover art URLs
- Move include files into include/musicbrainz so that the example files will compile outside of the libmusicbrainz client source tree.