After too many months of tinkering the latest stable release of Picard has been released:
Big thanks goes out to Lukas Lalinsky for fixing many bugs and creating the Windows installer. Also, many thanks to everyone who helped work on the Norwegian, German, French, Russian and Slovak translations!
Changes from 0.5.0-pre2:
These bugs have been fixed:
- 1043636 selecting more tracks in the right pane
- 1042891 tagger stops loading album info
- 1238616 loading indefinately on “non-album tracks”
- 1310462 Error in GetResultData1
- 1306106 Picard adding junk ASCII to fields, plus clearing tags
- 1354607 drag item: “Albums” => outside: item frozen in New files
- 1349235 Filenames with DOT in the end!
- 1335314 Problem with directory names that contain periods
- 1329043 Serious FS issue. Picard creates dirs with invalid names!
- 1051940 Picard: Unicode support under Windows is broken still
- 1236964 “Clear existing tags before writing” appears to be ignored
- 1251813 full album time is readded with ‘Reload album from server’
For more info on these bugs take a look at our bug tracker, category picard.
- Internationalization (gettext) + Norwegian, German, French, Russian and Slovak translations.
- Multiple-select in the album panel.