We released the 0.6.0 version of Picard today — this release fixes many bugs and adds the much anticipated mp4, mpc and wma plugins! Also included in this release are support for generating cuesheets, M3U, PLS and XSPF playlists.
The downloads links are:
- picard-0.6.0.tar.gz (*nix tarball)
- picard-setup-0.6.0.exe (windows installer — XP, 2000, NT, Me, 98, 95)
To make all the changes happen inside of Picard, we also needed to release a new version of libtunepimp:
- libtunepimp-0.4.2.tar.gz (*nix tarball)
Thanks again to Lukáš Lalinský for brining you this release!
Changes from 0.5.1:
- New file formats: Musepack (mpc), WMA, MP4
- Support for generating cuesheets and playlists (M3U, PLS and XSPF)
- Setting TDTG frame in ID3 tags
- Confirmation dialog before closing of application with unsaved files.
- #973 – “Force Save” for albums
- #946 – AttributeError: ‘SplitterWindow’ object has no attribute ‘SetSelection’
- #936 – Are You Sure?
- #930 – New files never marked as O.K. /checked
- #902 – Track->Album matching bug with drag&drop
- #108 – flac with special characters in file name give error
- #7 – Refresh directory list manually doesn’t work
- #106 – Make delete key a shortcut for the big, red X
- #90 – Converting genres to numbers
- #88 – MB ID for VA albums under single artist is always “Various Artists”