libtunepimp 0.5.0 was just released — the changes for this version are:
- Versioned header files. tunepimp/tunepimp.h -> tunepimp-0.5/tunepimp.h
- Removed track lookup parts of libtunepimp
- WavPack, Speex and The True Audio metadata plugins
- Correct handling of UNC paths on Windows
- Fixed non-album tracks renaming/moving (#1408)
- Trivial change to id3tag to read tags empty ID3 frames (#1568)
IMPORTANT: Please note that libtunepimp 0.5.0 is incompatible with previous versions of libtunepimp. We’re in the process of re-architecting libtunepimp and we’ve started removing the features that do file lookups, since Picard now does lookups with python-musicbrainz2. If you wish to use lookup features with libtunepimp, you will either need to use python-musicbrainz2 or call the XML Web service directly.