We’ve now slowed down a bit from the hot fixes and are starting to roll out weekly releases. To kick things off, here’s what we’ve just pushed out to the main servers:
- [MBS-1071] – Relationships with pending edits should be highlighted
- [MBS-1937] – Subscriptions email is not sorted
- [MBS-1960] – Historic add release group edits have an invalid data section for artist credits
- [MBS-2046] – Global ratelimits are not applied
- [MBS-2055] – Add release/add disc: cannot add tracks or edit track lengths; leaving the tracklist tab loses tracklists; other problems
- [MBS-2080] – Tracks times not being shown in release editor when DiscID is present
- [MBS-2187] – IPIs from ASCAP not accepted
- [MBS-2239] – Newly created work does not appear on the author’s list of works
- [MBS-2247] – ModBot shouldn’t remove artists which were recently added
- [MBS-2305] – Release groups shown twice on tag overview page for tag with releases and release groups.
- [MBS-2316] – Broken link in "edits for your subscription" email
- [MBS-2339] – Editing tracklist -> error
- [MBS-2340] – Release tags do not show up in user’s created tags
- [MBS-2375] – Label codes on label pages don’t have leading zeros anymore
- [MBS-2380] – file error – work/relate.tt: not found
- [MBS-2393] – Error when searching works for certain strings.
- [MBS-2395] – Use the link type name in /ws/2/ XML
- [MBS-2397] – can’t watch an artist
- [MBS-2457] – Multiple Entries of the Same DiscID, not editable
- [MBS-2464] – "Remove recording" edit is not displaying recording
- [MBS-1966] – Open edits list now backwards, showing newest edits first
- [MBS-2074] – Change the label of the button at the bottom of the page from "Vote on All Edits" to "Save Changes"
- [MBS-2290] – Replace letter x with multiplication sign.
- [MBS-2379] – Wording in subscriptions email is inaccurate
- [MBS-2396] – Make it possible to return recording and work level ARs from /ws/2/release
- [MBS-2063] – Detail ws/2 ISRC submission process
Ian McEwan, one of this years Google Summer of Code students, now has his first bit of work in MusicBrainz as well:
I have created a basic graph with a subset of the core entities and some limited interactivity.
This is essentially a stripped down version of the old MusicBrainz timeline. Lots more interesting features to come with this project, and it’s showing great potential!
The Git tag for this release is