We’ve just finished pushing out a new set of changes to the MusicBrainz Servers. This release is mostly a bug fix, and importantly fixes a critical bug that could cause recordings to be deleted. Many thanks to Nicolás Tamargo, Ian McEwen, Wieland Hoffmann, hrglgrmpf and the MusicBrainz team for their work on this release.
- [MBS-3862] – Sending email to an editor reveals their hidden email address when you use the "send a copy to my own email address" option.
- [MBS-4088] – ISE and data loss (recordings) while trying to split a tracklist into 2 tracklists
- [MBS-4398] – MySpace https URLs don’t get cleaned up properly
- [MBS-4750] – Editing an existing artist alias to mark it as ‘primary’ doesn’t take effect.
- [MBS-4759] – Aliases have not been migrated correctly in the last schema migration
- [MBS-4789] – Facebook pages with certain URLs are not displayed
- [MBS-4791] – Can’t add tags
- [MBS-4799] – Cover art stats don’t add up
- [MBS-4809] – CC0 1.0 license isn’t recognized by URLCleanup.js
- [MBS-4824] – URLCleanup.js only strips whitespace from the front of strings
- [MBS-4829] – Add Label page lies about disambiguation
- [MBS-4834] – Detect new allmusic IDs in URLCleanup.js
- [MBS-3898] – Release editor should be able to deal with totaltracks in tracknumbers
- [MBS-4302] – Remove Facebook’s "?sk=whatever" arguments during cleanup
- [MBS-4795] – Add the Other DBs whitelisted stuff to the sidebar
- [MBS-4814] – Add autocorrection and automatic type selection for Google Plus artist page URLs
- [MBS-4794] – Add autoselect for Other Databases
The Git tag for this release is