We’ve just updated our search servers to the latest version. Thanks to Paul Taylor for his long hard work porting our code to Lucene 4.1. Big thanks also to Murdos and Nikki for helping with this release!
Also, we’ve installed a small gigabit ethernet switch for our search server cluster so that we can move new search indexes around much faster. Hopefully we will see indexes updating in just over 2 hours from now on.
Read on for all the details of this release:
Release Notes – MusicBrainz Search Server – Version 2013-03-29
- [SEARCH-239] – Search updater doesn’t update the index last-updated value returned by SEARCH-232
- [SEARCH-244] – Since the October Schema Change Release, search server is now returning empty join phrases when once doesnt exist , whereas before it didn’t display it all
- [SEARCH-247] – Runtime Exception: The property or field count on the class org.musicbrainz.mmd2.Medium$TrackList is required to be included in the propOrder element of the XmlType annotation.
- [SEARCH-263] – Search server applications do not gracefully disconnect from PostgreSQL on termination
- [SEARCH-217] – Allow searching and displaying of folksnomy tags for the release entity
- [SEARCH-246] – Extend support for searching for blank parameters to ISWC and ISRC
- [SEARCH-228] – Let Dismax Search for Labels search Label Code
- [SEARCH-243] – Update Lucene version to 4.0