Our first release of the new year is out today, containing the usual set of editing bug fixes and improvements. There’s also a small new feature in the release editor that allows propagating the release title and artist credit to the release group.
Anyone experiencing failures in
InitDb.pl after upgrading
DBD::Pg to version 3.5.0 will want to get this update, since it contains a workaround.
Thanks very much to chirlu, navap, nikki, and the MetaBrainz team for their work on today’s release.
The git tag is
v-2015-01-12 and the full changelog is below.
- [MBS-4904] – Edit search automatically focuses text fields on page load
- [MBS-8025] – Spurious "performance" entries in work search results
- [MBS-8032] – Internal server error applying problematic add ISRC edits
- [MBS-8047] – Applied merge release groups link has broken links
- [MBS-8099] – Edit search automatically focuses text fields when changing dropdowns
- [MBS-8108] – Edit removing track with track mbid redirect can’t close
- [MBS-8116] – Place edit form acts on outdated parse-coordinates responses
- [MBS-8126] – InitDb.pl fails with newest DBD::Pg
- [MBS-2895] – Make it possible to propagate release changes to the release group
- [MBS-6162] – Mention mbslave in INSTALL
- [MBS-7498] – Recognise Deezer URLs
- [MBS-7733] – Recognise and clean up 7digital.com URLs
- [MBS-7924] – Match e-onkyo, hd-music and ototoy URLs with "purchase for download" relationship type
- [MBS-8077] – Clean up mobile Soundcloud and ReverbNation URLs
- [MBS-8078] – Match and clean up Google Play URLs
- [MBS-8080] – Show CAA-down warning also when the Archive is down completely
- [MBS-7688] – Add autoselect for Vine URLs
- [MBS-5671] – MBServer internal code using old search json format should use new format