Today’s release focuses on fixing various editing bugs, particularly in the release editor. For those who use the track parser often, it should be a lot better at retaining track MBIDs after you reuse recordings now.
The entire list of changes for today is below. Thanks to chirlu and the MetaBrainz team for working on these tickets.
The git tag is
- [MBS-5108] – Setting end-date is no longer auto-edit
- [MBS-7719] – “Reuse previous recordings” button not available after using the track parser
- [MBS-7983] – After adding “translator” relationship, “translated” flag gets stuck for subsequent relationship
- [MBS-8212] – “Copy the release artist credit to the release group” on the release page is broken
- [MBS-8272] – Web service doesn’t output language or script for releases that are relationship targets
- [MBS-8285] – Unable to edit release with deprecated external links
- [MBS-8286] – Seeding URLs on Add Release is broken
- [MBS-8296] – It’s now impossible to re-order Release Groups in a Manual Series