Here’s the final server update before our 2015-05-11 schema change. This posting comes late, which I apologize for, since the release coincided with switching over to our new load balancers, and I had trouble deploying things at first.
Included in this update are new “Guess feat. artists” buttons, seen on recording, release, and release group edit pages. Their purpose is to help move featured artists from titles to artist credits. To find them, look for icons with “ft.” next to the older guess-case ones.
We also now have the possibility for ordering relationships other than series ones (say, work parts), though as of this writing, they still need to be enabled as a style matter.
Thanks to chirlu, nikki, Ujjwal Wahi, and the MetaBrainz team for contributing to today’s release. The git tag is
v-2015-04-27 and the complete changelog is below.
- [MBS-8284] – Contact user form should require a verified email address
- [MBS-8321] – Readding same information in the relationship editor gives unexpected results
- [MBS-8349] – Unique (medium, position), (track, position) indexes no longer created on slave databases
- [MBS-3375] – Ability to specify sort order for sub-works that are part of an aggregate work.
- [MBS-3799] – Show more information for releases in the inline search
- [MBS-8332] – Make removing URLs an auto-edit for auto-editors
- [MBS-3388] – “Guess artist credits” – automation support for RFC-327 and moving feats etc to artist-credits
- [MBS-8344] – Remove abbreviation expanding from guess case