The ability of normal users to auto-edit their own release additions within an hour of entering them has been expanded to all entity types, not just releases. There’s also a new feature in the relationship editor dialog to control which relationship credits you’re changing. Thanks to yvanzo for working on those tickets.
We’ve also resolved some more URL cleanup/detection tickets, and fixed a bug in the release editor causing stub releases to get created. Zastai fixed our web service to respect the
Accept: header for search requests (thanks!).
The git tag is
v-2017-03-27 and the complete changelog is below.
- [MBS-8578] – If the checkbox to copy a Medium’s artist credits to the Recording is ticked, the release editor creates a stub and fails to submit relationships/URLs and Mediums
- [MBS-9258] – Web service search requests don’t pass Accept: header to search servlet
- [MBS-9288] – “Change all relationship credits” for source entity has no effect
- [MBS-9289] – Area places map doesn’t display
- [MBS-9290] – “video channel” link type shouldn’t be restricted
- [MBS-9287] – Update the YouTube logo used in the sidebar
- [MBS-8134] – Allow unreviewed edits on new entries for a period of time
- [MBS-8465] – Change similar relationship credits for on the page.
- [MBS-8522] – Add Twitch.tv to video channel relation and video stream auto-selectors
- [MBS-9291] – Add Dailymotion to video channel relation and video stream auto-selectors