This version contains the following bug fixes:
- VBR MP3 files that have no ID3v2 tag, but have an ID3v1 tag may have had
their Xing header corrupted, which could cause these MP3 files to show up with
incorrect durations in audio players.
- The tagger now reads the release year from the TYER ID3v2 tag, which means that
if the ID3v2 tag has the right year, but MB does not, the release year from the ID3v2
tag will be used when renaming the files.
- Some files that were previously saved and then saved again, may have had an erroneous (1) appended to the filename.
- Don Redman provided two improved bitmaps for the save and submit buttons, so that they look better when they are disabled.
- Don also provided a new animation for the ‘page loading’ animation in the tagger. Thanks Don!